Grilled Chicken Breast Barbecue
- 1-3/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest, from one lemon
Each in turn, place the chicken breasts in a 1-gallon zip-lock pack; utilizing a meat hammer, pound to an even ½-inch thickness.
Blend the entirety of the fixings aside from the chicken together in a 1-gallon zip-lock pack (feel free to utilize a similar one you utilized for beating in the event that it is as yet fit as a fiddle). Add the chicken breasts to the pack and back rub the marinade into the meat until uniformly covered. Seal the pack and spot in a bowl in the cooler (the bowl secures against spillage); let the chicken marinate for in any event 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the grill to high warmth and oil the meshes. Spot the chicken breasts on the barbecue and cook, covered, for 2 to 3 minutes for every side. Try not to overcook. Move the chicken to a platter and serve.